This is a quick read about a group of 3 friends who wanted to figure out what is was about some churches that made them vibrant with millennials in an age when most churches report that millennials are leaving not to return. 5 common characteristics are found among those places of fellowship and worship who are successfully reaching our youngest generation:
- Authenticity: The Need to be Real
- Relatability: The Need to be Known
- Community: The Need to Belong
- Acceptance: The Need to be Loved
- Empowerment: The Need to be Trusted.